1) Open the Throw Bag wide enough to place your throwing hand and a baseball within it.
2) Grab the ball with your throwing hand and slip both into the opening.
3) Use your non-throwing hand to grasp the fastener end-pull and tighten the bag comfortable around your wrist-not too lose or too tight! Secure the wrist fastener and make sure the bad doesn't slip off your wrist.
4) Make a few easy test throws to make sure the bag is securely fastened and comfortable.
5) Use the "ball feeder" to flip the ball back into your throwing hand after each throw.